AGHRx RediScripts Pharmacy, conveniently located within the lobby of Atlantic
General Hospital, now offers adult vaccinations with no appointment or
prescription necessary. Simply stop in the pharmacy and one of our Certified
Immunizing Pharmacists will review your immunization history, ask you
a few questions about your health conditions and allergies, and make a
recommendation about what vaccines are appropriate for you.
- Influenza, Adult
- Influenza, Children and Teens (9 years and older)
- Shingles Vaccine, Adult (60 and older)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B, Adult
- Hepatitis A, Adult
- Hepatitis B, Adult
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Adult
- Meningococcal, Adults
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Adults
- Pneumococcal PSV13 and PPSV23, Adults
- Tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis/Tetanus diphtheria (Tdap/Td), Adults
- Varicella, Adults
After the consultation, our immunizing pharmacist will administer your
vaccine(s) in our private consultation room. We will even make you primary
care doctor aware of any vaccines we have administered so your records
are always up to date.
Most health insurances plans cover the cost of vaccines. Stop in our pharmacy
and we can give you the details.
AGHRx RediScripts Pharmacy is a full service retail pharmacy. Hours of
Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5
p.m. Questions? Call us at 410-641-9240.