Atlantic General Urology
10231 Old Ocean City Boulevard, Suite 206
Berlin, MD 21811
James P. Cherry, M.D.
Dr. Cherry is a specialist in urological surgery and medicine. A graduate
of Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, he trained in
general surgery at the University of Minnesota’s Department of Surgery,
and completed his residency at New York Medical College in Valhalla. Dr.
Cherry served as Director of Urology at DuBois Regional Medical Center
in Pennsylvania for 14 years. He is board-certified from the American
Board of Urology.
To make your appointment call 410-629-6277.
Dr. Cherry provides surgical and non-surgical treatment for kidney stones,
bladder and prostate cancers, enlarged prostate, urinary tract infections,
erectile dysfunction, stress incontinence and other urologic conditions.
He offers a wide range of services, including:
- Cystoscopy and endoscopic treatments for bladder conditions
- Biopsies and cancer treatments
- Non-surgical (ESWL) kidney stone treatment
- Laser treatment for kidney stones and enlarged prostate
- Treatment of testicular and penile conditions
- Various treatments for erectile dysfunction