Atlantic General Hospital recently appointed the following physicians to the hospital and Atlantic General Health System’s (AGHS) medical staff:
- Sean Dakshaw, DO, specializes in emergency medicine. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine before completing an internship at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and a residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dakshaw is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Barry Spector, MD, specializes in emergency medicine. He is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University’s Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pa. Spector completed his residency in pediatrics at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pa. He has more than 20 years of experience in medicine and holds certifications from the American Board of Emergency Medicine in emergency medicine and pediatric emergency medicine and from the American Board of Pediatrics in general pediatrics.
- Vincent Graffeo, MD, specializes in pathology and is a graduate of the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He completed his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals before going on to a fellowship in hematopathology there. Graffeo is certified by the American Board of Pathology in anatomic and clinical pathology.
- Kellie Phillips, PA-C, specializes in emergency medicine. She received her master’s degree in health sciences from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pa. Phillips is licensed by the Maryland Board of Physicians and the Delaware Board of Medical Practice.
- David Brandon, MD, specializes in anesthesiology. He is a graduate of Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., and completed an internship in internal medicine and his residency in anesthesiology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda. Brandon then went on to fellowships in cardiac anesthesia at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and critical care medicine at the National Naval Medical Center. He is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners and is a diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- David Gannon, DPM, specializes in podiatry. He graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and went on to two residencies in podiatric surgery (University of Maryland/Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore and Liberty Medical Center in Baltimore), a residency in podiatric medicine (Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY), and a foot and ankle fellowship (University of Maryland/Kernan Hospital in Baltimore). Gannon is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in foot surgery and rear foot and ankle reconstructive surgery.
This record has been viewed 1010