Atlantic General Hospital SAFE Program Sponsors Cell Phone Drive for Domestic Violence Victims
In recognition of October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Atlantic
General Hospital’s SAFE Program will sponsor a cell phone and lipstick
drive from October 10 through October 31. The donated cell phones are
reprogrammed for victims of domestic violence so they may access 911 if
needed. Used lip stick vials are recycled into additional resources for
Either item may be dropped off at any of six Atlantic General Hospital
and Health System locations:
• Atlantic General Hospital, Main Lobby or Emergency Department Registration
• Townsend Medical Center, on 10th Street in Ocean City
• Ocean Pines Primary Care Office, on Racetrack Road in Ocean Pines
• Dr. Arzadon’s office at the Atlantic Health Center on Healthway
Drive, across from the hospital in Berlin
• Dr. Mathias’s office at Snow Hill Family Practice, on N.
Bay Street in Snow Hill
• Dr. Socha’s office at Ocean View Specialists, on Atlantic
Avenue in Ocean View, Del.
Jerrold Canakis Gastroenterology, on Main Street in Berlin
Drop-off boxes for the phones and lip stick tubes can be found in each
of these locations. For more information about the cell phone and lipstick
drive or the SAFE Program, please contact Stacey Fisher, RN in Atlantic
General Hospital’s Emergency Department at 410-641-9630. For directions
to any of these locations, please call 410-641-1100 or visit www.atlanticgeneral.org.